OUR IMPRESSIVE MACHINING WORKSHOP & ONGOING INVESTMENT ALLOWS US TO HANDLE BATCH AND BESPOKE PRODUCTIONS
Great machining services is at the heart of everything we do and a vital business arm of Sigma 6. From your initial contact with us, to the safe delivery of your custom parts, we take care of your project from beginning to completion. Always providing you with fast lead times, great value for money and outstanding customer service.
Sigma 6 removes the friction from the supply chain by becoming your manufacturing support team and machining high quality parts to client requirements.
We’re proud to offer CNC Machining Services and much more to our customers situated throughout the UK and Europe.
Our well-equipped machine shop allows us the capabilities to manufacture most components, which includes but is not limited to:
- 2 Manual Lathes.
- CNC Lathe.
- 2 Milling Machines.
- Horizontal Boring Machine.
- Key-Seating Machine.
- Planing Machine and Surface Grinding.
We can handle both bespoke production and batch production alike. Our ongoing investment in machinery is vital to ensure that we can continue to machine competitively within the world market.
- Turning up to 3000mm X 650mm diameter.
- CNC lathe, perfect for manufacturing shafts giving that extra precision and repeatability on batch work.
- 2 Traditional “Universal” type milling machines, enabling bespoke work to be effectively managed.
- Key-seating machine for internal bores; capacity up to 75mm wide X 650mm stroke.
- Surface grinder for that extra precision where required.
- Range of drilling machines including a large radial arm machine for those demanding applications where countersink and counter-bored holes are required.
For more information and enquiries on our Machining capabilities and services, please contact Sigma 6 WRS Ltd.