WITH A WELL-EQUIPPED WORKSHOP, WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ALMOST ALL ASPECTS OF FABRICATION AND WELDING
Our highly skilled team of engineers can design and manufacture products such as screens, rotary valve bodies, chutework, ducting, structural steel work. With an ability to work with a range of materials and processes and experience working with high grade stainless and hard-wearing materials such as Abro 400 and 500; often required within hot process and materials handling plants.
We offer a range of metal welding services and are certified in accordance with current British and European standards which includes, but is not limited to: MIG Welding / TIG Welding / Seam Welding / Spot Welding.
We hold the ISO 9001 and 1090 EXC 2 standards and have a large number of BSEN 288, BSEN ISO 15614-1 & ASME IX welding procedures, as well as BSEN 287-1, BSEN ISO 9606-1 and ASME IX welder approvals.
A large paint spray shop available with overhead crane access to enable large items to be sprayed with full extraction. We have the capability to profile, fabricate, weld, test and inspect, stress-relieve, machine, and shot blast and paint large fabrications to an exceptional standard.
We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and highly experienced and our clients are confident that we will meet and exceed any requirements.
Recent investments in Machine Tools includes, but is not limited to: CNC Plasma and Oxy-Fuel Thermal Cutting System / Multi Station Steel Working Machine and 500A Welding Sets.
- Previous Fabrications Include:
Screens, Rotary Valve Bodies, Chutework, Ducting, Structural Steel Work and Material Handling Equipment.
- Ability to work with a range of materials and processes.
- Recent investments in machine tools: CNC plasma and oxy-fuel thermal cutting system, multi station steel working machine, and 500A welding sets.
- A large paint spray shop available with overhead crane access to enable large items to be sprayed with full extraction.
- Experience working with high grade stainless and hard wearing materials such as Abro 400 and 500; often required within hot process and materials handling plants.
For more information and enquiries on our Fabrication and Welding capabilities and services, please contact Sigma 6 WRS Ltd.