EFFICIENT REFURBISHMENT & FITTING SERVICES TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN PRODUCTION
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
In today’s environment the replacement of large complex assemblies sometimes isn’t economically viable, so along with new production, Sigma6 offer a complete repair and refurbishment and fitting facility. The cost is typically a fraction of the cost of a new tool or machinery, and the service may be repeated more than half a dozen times. The financial benefits are clear.
With the ability to handle turnkey projects for new build we also have all the skills necessary to strip down casings, gearboxes, and general assemblies and repair or refurbish them to as new condition.
Sigma WRS Ltd regularly works hand in hand with plant engineers and maintenance teams throughout the length and breadth of the country to successfully extract, refurbish / repair and return plant equipment in order for their business to run as efficiently as possible.
After an initial assessment by our technicians, we compile a detailed quote and submit this to the customer. Only after agreement of works and costings will we perform necessary undertakings.
- Expertise in large quarry, cement and lime production plant.
- Quick turnaround repair service available.
- Experienced with Atox, Polysius, PHI, and Lopulco mills.
- Strip down and rebuild of mill grinding rollers, gearboxes, dynamic separators and tensioning parts.
- Refurbishment of Pfister weigh feeders including repair to internal parts.
- Refurbishment of pumps, blowers, air seals, rotary valves and fluid drives.
- Crusher refurbishments. 60t and 90t hydraulic presses to aid removal and fitting of coupling and gears etc.
- Bearing fitting expertise; including mill rollers, screens and traditional applications.
- 25t internal overhead crane capacity.
For more information and enquiries on our Engineering, Refurbishment and Fitting capabilities and services, please contact Sigma6 WRS Ltd.